“Slow but steady wins the race…”
…says Dr. Nerd. Things are starting to go much better, so I am reducing the Threat Level to yellow for today at least.
My E2 is on the rise (was 225 on Day 7…. waiting for results for today’s draw), and has been trending upward.
Today’s ultrasound yielded a better picture (at faraway office, the u/s machines are better too so go figure):
Right: 14, 12, 11, 11, 10, 10, 10, and three
Left: 12, 11, 10, 10, 10 and two
Meds stay the same for today. Sunday, up the dose on the to 225IU (keep the Gonal-F the same) and start Ganirelix. Ganirelix is the “egg police” of sorts, to keep LH from prematurely surging and eggs releasing.
ER is now estimated for Wednesday, 8/13. ESTIMATED being the operative word. Of course, who knows at this point.
I’ll take what I can get.
And let’s keep praying for follie growth for the next scan on Monday. I’d love it if all 12 caught up with each other.